BVV Wood Stabilizing Resin 1 Gal
Best Value Vacs brand wood stabilizing resin gives the user the ability to save woods that would not normally be used for turning like old punky woods or woods that are stock and brittle. Woods that easily crack, check and split like spalted woods can now easily become solid with this wood stabilizer. This wood stabilizer is made in the USA and pairs well with our PVC Wood stabilizing chambers or our GlassVac Vacuum Chambers.
- Low Viscosity Factor
- Low Odor
- Low Temp Heat Curing at 200F which many small toaster ovens can easily hit.
- Makes Soft Woods Harder for Turning
- Premixed and Non-Premixed options for any level of user
- 3 Year Shelf Life when kept below 90°F
Sizes/Mix Options Available:
- 1 Quart – Premixed
- 1 Gallon – Premixed
- 1 Gallon – NOT Premixed (Includes Resin Catalyst)
- 5 Gallon – Premixed